Trisystems Europe B.V., located at Herenweg 276 R9, 3645 DX Vinkeveen, Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Trisystems Europe BV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Trisystems Europe BV processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you:
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Trisystems Europe BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to provide our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the opportunity to create an account
- Trisystems Europe BV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Trisystems Europe BV follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs. – Trisystems Europe BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How long we keep personal data
Trisystems Europe BV does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: 3 years.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Trisystems Europe BV does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Trisystems Europe BV remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Trisystems Europe BV uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or
ensure that the website works properly and that, for example, your preferred settings are remembered. These cookies are also used to
to make the website work properly and to optimize it. We also place cookies that track your surfing behavior so that we can offer customized content and advertisements. On your first visit to our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked permission to place them. You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting
your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser.
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and/or social media companies. Below is an overview:
Cookie: Google Analytics. Name: _utma. Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits Retention period: 2 years
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Trisystems Europe BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To
ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. Trisystems Europe BV would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we protect personal data
Trisystems Europe BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. Trisystems Europe BV has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (trisystems.ai) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.